SWIFTMESH™ — Epoxy-Bonded Stainless Filters
Swift Filters also manufactures stainless steel filter elements using epoxy-bonding construction techniques. Epoxy-bonded elements provide sufficient strength for many high pressure applications. Epoxy-bonded construction is ideal for most fluid applications.
SWIFTMESH elements are cleanable. They are easily restored to service by back flushing, ultrasonic or other nonabrasive cleaning techniques. This is particularly valuable and cost-effective in applications involving hazardous fluids. Because our elements are cleanable, disposal costs are significantly reduced.
SWIFTMESH Stainless Filter Element Specifications:
- Filter elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
- Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
- Designed and tested to withstand collapse pressure ratings of 300-6,000 PSID
- Temperature ratings from -300 to +800 degrees F
- Various micron ratings available from 2um to 1000um (nominal)
- Various mesh sizes available
- SWIFTMESH Stainless Steel filter elements are cleanable for long service life