We can make your brand stand out
Swift Filters offers an extensive private labeling program for filter elements. By private labeling its elements, an OEM can help "lock-in" filter re-orders, leading to greater sales. We have sophisticated marking equipment to apply your logo, part number and other information directly to the product, so your customer will return to you for replacement elements.
Our laser equipment accurately marks your logo, phone number, website, part number or QR code, producing a spectacular presentation. We can mark on:
- stainless steel
- aluminum anodized
* Swift offers a variety of plating options, including:
- Clear Zinc Trivalent Chromate per ASTM B633, SC2, Type III
- Sulfuric Acid Anodizing
Clear per Mil-A-8625, Type II, Class 1
Color per Mil-A-8625, Type II, Class 2
- Electroless Nickel Plate per ASTM B733, Type I, Class 1
- Tin Plating per ASTM B545, Class B
- Passivation per ASTM A967
- Electropolish per ASTM B912
For elements that don't lend themselves to laser marking, we can dot peen your information on endcaps or?
Inkjetting your information is also an option for labeling your elements.