Micro-Fiberglass Filter Elements
SWIFTGLASS™ filter media is manufactured from inert micro-fiberglass material bonded with a stable resin, randomly set into a multi-layer composite.
SWIFTGLASS micro-fiberglass filter elements are an appropriate selection for a majority of applications for liquids and gases. Micro-fiberglass filter elements offer extra protection for your filtration system because of their increased dirt holding capacity and particle capture efficiency. The fibers in our SWIFTGLASS filters are typically small and uniform in size. This keeps contamination out of your system for longer system life and less downtime. Our filter media conforms to latest ISO 16889 standards and every element that we manufacture is functionally and dimensionally interchangeable with OEM filters.
Micro-Fiberglass filter elements are available in specialty configurations, including
SWIFTGLASS Micro-Fiberglass Filter Element Specifications:
Beta Ratio Information
- Designed to provide Bx(c)=1000 filtration efficiencies (ISO 16889) at 2.5, 5, 7, 12 and 22 microns with a minimum Bx=200 (ISO 4572) at 1, 3, 6, 12 and 25 micron ratings
- Designed to withstand from 150 PSID to 3250 PSID collapse pressure ratings
- For maximum element durability and long lifecycles, elements can be co-pleated with support layers, including
- Polymer mesh
- Annealed epoxy-coated steel wire
- Stainless steel wire cloth