Epoxy-Bonded Stainless Steel Filter Elements
SWIFTMESH® Epoxy-Bonded Stainless Filter Elements
Swift Filters manufactures stainless steel filter elements using epoxy-bonding construction techniques. Epoxy-bonded elements provide sufficient strength for many high pressure applications, and are ideal for
SWIFTMESH stainless steel filters elements are cleanable and can be easily restored to service by back flushing, ultrasonic or other nonabrasive cleaning techniques.
Cleanable filter elements are a cost-effective and effective solution especially in hydraulic filtration applications involving hazardous fluids. Cleanable filter elements increase service live and reduce disposal costs.
SWIFTMESH Stainless Filter Element Specifications:
• Filter elements are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel wire cloth material
• Mesh Patterns — Square Weave, Twilled Dutch Weave, Plain Dutch Weave
• Designed and tested to withstand collapse pressure ratings of 300-6,000 PSID
• Temperature ratings from -65° to 300°F (-53° to -148°C)
• Various micron ratings available from 2um to 1000um (nominal)
• Various mesh sizes available
• SWIFTMESH Stainless Steel filter elements are cleanable for long service life
TO ORDER EPOXY-BONDED STAINLESS STEEL FILTER ELEMENTS