Automotive Racing Filter Elements
High Performance Automotive Racing Filter Elements
Swift Filters racing filter elements are designed and engineered to meet the exacting requirements of the performance racing industry.
Our racing filter elements trap dirt and particulates that reduce engine performance and horsepower, and help prevent fuel injectors from clogging.
Designed to reduce wear and tear on expensive internal engine and drive train components, Swift Filters automotive racing filters have a high particulate holding capacity over a low pressure drop that are designed specifically to prevent premature failures.
We offer the following high performance disposable and cleanable filters and filter elements for automotive racing:
Disposable Racing Filter Elements
- Nominal rated cellulose
- Absolute rated synthetics
Cleanable Racing Filter Elements
- Absolute rated stainless steel wire cloth (mesh)
Epoxy-Free MiniCrimp™ Filter Elements
For the ultimate all-fuel compatibility, our unique new MiniCrimp™ filter elements feature fully crimped / swaged and welded construction with no epoxy options, making them compatible with methanol as well as other less corrosive fuels.
MiniCrimp stainless steel filter element properties:
- 304 SS wire cloth construction
- 316 SS wire cloth construction
- Temperature: easily withstand high temperatures up to 500°F
- Pressure tolerance: up to 300 PSID
- Multiple end fittings, lengths and micron ratings
Racing Fluid Compatibility
Our high performance racing filters are highly compatible with the following automotive filtration requirements including:
- Synthetic oil filters
- Transmission fluid filters
- Gasoline / fuel filters
- Alcohol filters
- Nitro methane filters
- Water filters
- Water glycol filters
Our filters can be found in racing fuel systems used in the following automotive racing circuits:
- Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA®)
- International Hot Rod Association (IHRA®)
- International Motor Sports Association (IMSA/TUDOR®)
- National Association for Stock Car Racing (NASCAR®)
- National Auto Sport Association (NASA®)
- National Hot Rod Association (NHRA®)
- Rally America™
- Formula Drift®
- Sports Car Club of America (SCCA®)
- United States Auto Club (USAC®)
- United States Hot Rod Association
We design and manufacture thousands of custom and customized filter elements in our U.S-based Ohio manufacturing facility.